- How do I create an account for the Lapin Online Leadership Academy?
You need an account in order to use the Lapin Online Leadership Academy and to access the course material. To create an account, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Sign Up button.
- On the Sign Up tab, you will need to enter your details. Please remember to use a password that is at least 8 characters long. Once all of the fields have been completed, click on the button that says “Sign up.”
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Please follow the instructions in the email to activate your account.
- Your Lapin username is your email address. Remember to use the same email address and password you used to sign up when you next log in to the Lapin Online Leadership Academy.
- I have a Lead by Greatness voucher. What is it for and how do I use it?
The Lapin voucher gives you access to the course material. You will need to enter the voucher code when you sign up in order to create an account.
- I have forgotten my Lapin Online Leadership Academy password. How do I reset it?
Please remember to log in with no spaces before or after your username and password. If your password still does not work, you will need to reset it:
- On the Log In page, select the ‘Forgot your password?’ link.
- Enter the email address you used to create your Lapin Online Leadership Academy account, and click the Submit button.
- You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Follow the instructions.
- If you didn't receive the password reset email, please check your spam or junk folders.
- Can I download the Lapin Online Leadership Academy study materials and save it on my computer or mobile device?
No, the Lapin Online Leadership Academy material can only be viewed on the website.